Yep, so I'm knee-deep in this mom-of-three stuff. It's working out just fine. Little C is 9 weeks old now, and it's like she's always been here. I was just reminiscing in the car today, when E was just a few months old and D and I looked at each other and said, "It feels like someone's missing."
Two years later, and she's here. She's no longer missing. She's a beautiful, sweet, awesome addition and completion to our family.
With every passing day, I'm further convinced that I. Am. Done. The factory is closing up shop.
I love babies, the newness, the squishableness, but the thought that I have to do ages 2 through 4 two more times now is enough for me to keep my legs shut until menopause.
I'm going strong on the pumping, and even breastfeeding at times. SHOCKER. Thanks to the BabyHuman Mommy, I'm motivated and inspired to just do this thing. And it's easy on the wallet. But if I could get my boobs to stop feeling like cantaloupes, life would be spectacular. Little C just took to the boob one day (after working out some clogged duct issues. Holy hell does that hurt.) when I had just had it with pumping, and she goes easily between bottle and boob.
As it is, she's mostly bottle during the day, and for the night and early morning feedings, I just hook her up directly to the tap. I'm more comfortable with it every day. But all bets are off when she starts teething.
1 comment:
yea for you!! you are doing great =) keep it up, but go with makes you feel good. i'm glad that things are going well and that you are coping well with the 3 wee ones!! {and happy that you have blogged again!}
Post a Comment