Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Okay, fine. I'm fat.

I love my white-trash neighbor. After telling me the whole ordeal going on with his 21 year old step-daughter's custody issues with her daughter (but ironically not her son, from the same father), he tells me congratulations for baby #3. Or is it that I still have baby weight to lose?

Thanks, Tubby. You're no John Basedow. You're more like Meatloaf.

Yes, my hulk of a son is 4 months old. I will now get off my ass and try to do something about the three-months-too-long-on-my-hips baby weight. Asshat.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You are not fat. I think you look great!!!!

I love the "asshat" remark at the very end.

I think "asshat" should worry about his own problems and possibly his own weight!!!

Becky said...

I thought you looked great yesterday! You are only 4 months pp!

BTW-John Basedow...nice one!

Sarah said...

Btw I'd be scared if I lived next door to John Basedow, he looks freakishly fake. Like his head was glued on his body!!

Bitter Mom said...

Yeah, he's really weird. But built. Unlike my neighbor.

Erin said...

wow. Just WOW. People are unbelievable.