Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ow. My ass.

Sitting has been a little painful of late. Well, not really sitting, but getting up from sitting. Yesterday was a banner day of sitting and waiting, waiting and sitting, and by the end of the day I was in such excruciating pain when I would get up, I just didn't want to sit down again. I'm already dreading getting out of my chair after finishing this post.

I can't really say when it started, but I would notice, at least over the past week or two, that my ass would hurt when getting up from sitting on the kitchen chair, and that somewhat subconsciously I would rather stand to feed the baby in the highchair than to be sitting at his level.

I've self-diagnosed as having a bruised tailbone, but I guess I should actually go see a doctor about it soon, so I can be sure it's not fractured or anything worse. And I guess I should find one of those ass doughnuts to sit on. This is going to be real fun.

2 comments:

Erin said...

heh. You said "ass donut" Heh.

Hope you get to the bottom of it soon! :) (badumbum)

Becky said...

I had something like that...it turned out to be a cyst on my tailbone they needed to slice open. Pretty common actually...