Friday, August 7, 2009

All Aboard The Potty Train!

The girl has been inconsistently consistent in using the potty. She's pooped on the potty a handful of times. She pees at least 5 times a day on the potty. Yesterday I figured she could just go bare-assed around the house and I'd leave the door open for her to go potty at her discretion.

This worked until she joined the list of people (animals included) that have pooped on our carpet. And now she's been added to the list of people who have peed on our carpet.

I'm really glad we haven't gotten that new carpet yet. But the carpet is still really gross and I can't wait to replace it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yep. We're in unnerwears full time over here, except at night. He's got the pee thing down, but is scared to death to poop. For a few days, he was asking for a diaper to poop in, but now he doesn't want that EITHER. So he runs back and forth yelling and grabbing his butt when he has to go until he eventually poops in his unnerwears. He asks to sit ont he potty to do it but then chickens out and jumps down five seconds later. Good times, good times. Good luck to you guys! ;)