We're in Rite Aid today (where I scored some amazing deals, btw!) and I'm approaching the tampons, when DD says, "Those for Mommy's butt?"
Yes, yes they are. Thank you. For lack of a better term, we're just continuing to let her call that "nether region" her/mine/his "butt".
This is fun when we go to change DS's diaper. When Daddy gets out of the shower. Or when Mommy is trying to insert a tampon. (Come on, our privacy is null and void since having two kids.)
The typical response includes pointing and laughing, "Mommy/Daddy/Brother....BIG BUTT!!!"
*****
Today DD headed to the bathroom and announced she was pooping.
DD: "I poop like Daddy!"
Me: "So, you're going to be in there a while?"
Sure enough, she took her sweet dandy time!
2 comments:
awesome! yea, micah wanted to know why i was wiping the way i was b/c he only wipes that way when he has pooped.. i just said that boys and girls are different and we'll leave it at that. no more questions ok?!
lol...
Let me know if you figure out what to call it. I'm all ears for suggestions!
Post a Comment