My petite daughter chooses now, the middle to the almost (but-not-quite-close-enough-to) end of winter to hit her growth spurt. She's been hanging in 2T shirts and 24 month pants for a while, and now 2T shirts are fitting her like belly-shirts and the pants are more like skin-tight capris. It's bad enough she likes to go streaking naked around the house every night, I just don't need her looking like a pint-sized hooker out in public. *Sigh*
I hit ON today and stocked up on some more 3T shirts to get her through this never-ending winter and a couple of 2T pants, as she doesn't have enough clean ones between laundry days. Bah. I hoping she can stick in some of these clothes at least for the beginning of next winter.
I'm hoping that her endless whining is part of the growth spurt/molars. She seriously started whining from breakfast straight on through the end of lunch, and I've finally just given in and plopped her in front of the TV with a small bowl of candy.
I know I'm still in denial, but there's no way my little man will ever be this horrendous when he's 2. It's just not possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment