Friday, December 4, 2009

Hyperventilating

I got a photography job, and it's tomorrow. It's small potatoes compared to getting paid to shoot someone's wedding, which I'm not sure if I'd be prepared to handle again. But nonetheless, I'm nervous.

Photography for me is subjective. I love photographing ("shooting" sounds wrong here) my kids. I know my style, and I know that *I* like it. I also think that what I do, anyone can do, which is why it is beyond me that anyone would actually pay me to do this.

But someone is.

I don't even have half the equipment I had before I went digital.

I have doubts about myself running through my head.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck! :) I will totally pay you to photograph my next labor/delivery!

Bitter Mom said...

Okay!! And when will that be?...
:)

Sarah said...

Will you be available to photograph my sons wedding??? I'd ask you to be there at my labor/delivery ~ I guess I'll have to schedule you in advance, how about in 2 years???

Erin said...

LOL, Val. I wish I could say soon... but so far, no luck! :( I can only hope sometime in 2010!!!